After making the Not Quite A Crunchie this was inevitable….
Choc Honeycomb Ice Cream
the choc honeycomb
- 200 grams Not Quite A Crunchie
the ice cream
- 3 frozen bananas, quartered*
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- Place the Crunchie into your processor and blend until it resembles a crumb, leave a bit of texture. Remove the mixture from the processor and set aside.
- Add the ice cream ingredients to your processor and blend until the mixture resembles an ice cream consistency. Add the Crunchie and mix to combine.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*peel overripe bananas prior to freezing.