If you win please take me!!!!!
The tour title says it all “11 Day Flavours of Vietnam”.
I personally was sold by the time I got to four star accommodation and fresh food markets! I wouldn’t really need any more but I will happily take the cooking classes and demonstrations, the boat cruise and the sightseeing!!
But…I can’t take it, so I am giving it to you!! Well, you and someone you like an awful lot.
FLIGHTS INCLUDED – from anywhere in the world.
Did I mention that this was ENORMOUS! Check out all the fabulous and incredibly enticing finer details here. Be sure to come back and tell me your favourite bits.
Ok, so how do you enter? Easy. Head over to our Facebook Page and let us know who you will be taking and why. That’s it, you are in.
Don’t thank me, thank the outstanding team at On the GO Tours.
Lastly, here is a recipe perfect for nibbling on during your flight.
Choc Ginger Squares
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 10 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper over hanging the sides for easy removal. My tin measures 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the ingredients into your food processor. Blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine crumb. Press the mixture very firmly into your prepared tin. Set in the fridge. Cut. Eat. Enjoy.