Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup dry roasted almonds
- 1 cup dry roasted cashews
- pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons honey*
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
- 50 grams 90% dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is well combined and sticking together. Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls into the fridge for several hours or over night to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup of you prefer.