Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 50 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Grease and line a square 20cm tin with baking paper over-hanging the sides.
- Place the oats into your processor and blend to combine. Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine. Press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin and place into the oven. Bake for 16-18 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool in the tin for 15 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
note – these are a dry style bar, think cookie as opposed to cake, which I love but it isn’t for everyone. In saying that they are a huge hit with all at my place and I hope they work just as well for you.