Choc Chip Hazelnut Cookies
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 40 grams dark chocolate chips or roughly chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup hazelnut meal
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the almond butter, maple syrup, honey, chocolate, vanilla and salt into a bowl and mix to combine. Add the hazelnut meal and mix to combine. You may want to work the mixture with your hands until it forms a dough. Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls.
- Place the balls onto the prepared tray and flatten. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and cool on the tray for five minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack.
- Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.