Eating lots of cookies.
Choc Chip Crunchy PB Cookies
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup dry roasted almonds
- 1 cup dry roasted cashews
- pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons honey*
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
- 50 grams 90% dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the coconut, almonds, cashews and salt into your processor and blend until the mixture resembles a fine crumb. Add the honey, peanut butter and vanilla and blend until the mixture is well combined and sticking together. Stir through the crushed peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls onto the tray and gently flatten. Bake the cookies for 10 – 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool on the tray for 10 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.