Choc Chip Banana Bread Bliss Balls
- 2 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 small ripe banana, peeled and quartered (100 grams)
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 1 tablespoon hulled tahini or nut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 50 grams dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Place the oats into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a flour consistency. Add the remaining ingredients except for the choc chips and blend until the mixture forms a dough. Stir through the choc chips. Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls and place in the fridge to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.