In case you have not heard I wanted to let you know that I have a new book.
I put it together to say thank you.
Thank you for sharing the journey with me as I muddle my way through this foreign online territory.
Thank you for your support, your feedback and for taking the time to write.
Thank you for trying the recipes and for sending in a photo or leaving a comment.
Thank you for passing my work on to another.
But mostly I wanted to say thank you for the kind and caring words I was inundated with as our family went through a very painful time. I do not know how to adequately express my gratitude. My load was certainly lightened by hearing your stories and your sincere condolences. I felt then as I feel now, truly blessed to be a part of this amazing community.
My beautiful Gran always said “that everything turns out better if it is made with love”. Every page of this book contains a piece of my heart and I hope that shines through, in not only the words but also the recipes.
Again, thank you.
I hope you enjoy our latest book, your invaluable support is greatly appreciated.
All preorders will be dispatched during the second week of November.
- 1/2 cup cherries (frozen is fine, if using fresh be sure to remove the seed)
- 1/3 cup dried cherries or goji berries*
- 2 medjool dates, seeds removed (optional)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- the extras (optional)
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 30 grams dark chocolate, melted
- Place the bites ingredients into your food processor and pulse at high speed until the mixture has broken down and is resembling a fine, sticky crumb.
- Press the mixture into balls, these quantities make between 8 – 10 balls. I rolled a few in coconut, drizzled a few with melted dark chocolate and left some exactly as they are. Place in the fridge to set. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*go with whichever is readily available for you.