I have this neighbour and she is the first close friend I made when we moved to New South Wales.
I have this neighbour and she has a fabulous husband and four of the most beautiful children I have ever met.
I have this neighbour and she gives and gives and gives and I never know how to repay her or how to let her know how grateful I am.
I have this neighbour and I just hope she knows how wonderful I think she is and how blessed I feel to call her my friend.
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 4 tablespoons almond butter or hulled tahini
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and blend at high speed until the mixture is well combined, sticking together and the coconut has completely broken down.
- Press the mixture into your prepared tin and place in the fridge to set.
- Slice. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.