Caramel Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- 1 cup dry roasted almonds*
- 1 cup dry roasted cashews*
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 50 grams 90% dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Place the almonds and cashews into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine crumb. Add the maple syrup, salt and vanilla and blend until the mixture is well combined and sticking together. Mix through the chocolate chips.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls into the fridge overnight to set.
- Eat and enjoy!
*dry roasted nuts are readily available from the supermarket.
notes – I made 12.