For all of the fierce lady friends walking this path with me and for all of the fierce lady friends I am yet to meet.
- 250 grams full fat cream cheese, roughly chopped
- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 150 grams dark chocolate, melted
- Place the dates into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let them soak for around ten minutes.
- Drain the dates and place them into your processor with the maple syrup, vanilla and salt. Blend until the mixture forms a paste.
- Add the cream cheese and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the holes of a mini silicon muffin mould. Use damp hands to press the mixture firmly down and to level the tops. Place in the freezer to set.
- Once set use two forks to dip the cheesecakes into the melted chocolate. Place the dipped cheesecakes onto a tray lined with baking paper and return to the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy.