the ice cream
- 1 cup coconut cream (270ml tin)
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extact
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Place the ice cream ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into mini silicon magnum moulds or mini silicon muffin moulds and place in the freezer to set.
- Once set combine the chocolate ingredients. Dip each ice cream into the chocolate to coat. Decorate with desiccated coconut if desired. Return the ice creams to the freezer to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. I hope you find something you love. With thanks, B x