I love you:
Because you try everything I make, even the things I know you won’t like!
Because you accept my quirky ways.
Because you give me time that I know you do not have.
Because you make me laugh.
Because you are beautiful inside and out.
Because you are always there. When I had my angel, when I had my Juliet, you were there as soon as you could be and I’ll never forget that.
Because you listen to every silly little problem.
Because you make my decisions.
Because you read every post I write.
Because you understand.
Because you held my hand when I was the new kid.
Because you’re you: Perfect, gorgeous, wonderful you!
Thank you for being my friend!
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F and grease 10 holes of a standard size muffin tray.
- Place the almond meal and coconut into a medium sized mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the coconut cream and honey. Combine. Add the eggs. Combine. Add the baking powder, vanilla and salt. Combine.
- Gently stir through the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the prepared holes and place in the oven. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave in the tin for 5 – 10 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack.
- Eat and enjoy.