For all the times that I ticked the Failing At Life box.
For all the times that I didn’t listen to my instincts.
For all the times that I went against what felt right.
For all the times when I didn’t back myself.
For all the times when I dug that hole nice and deep.
For all the times that I felt myself fill with regret and disappointment.
For every single mistake I have made, and goodness knows I have made more than most, thank you.
Thank you for teaching me that this too shall pass.
Thank you for teaching me that The Sun will shine again.
Thank you for teaching me that you don’t need to give up: just get up and move on.
Thank you for teaching me that I can fall a thousand times, but that doesn’t mean I need to stay down.
Thank you for teaching me that life is forgiving, that we have chances and opportunities over and over again.
Thank you for teaching me that often our biggest mistakes lead to our very best moments.
And to The Universe, or whoever it is watching me muddle my way through, thank you for giving me the chance to get up every day and start over.
- 2/3 cup full fat yoghurt*
- 1/2 cup honey**
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F. Grease and line a loaf tin. Mine measures 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the yoghurt, honey, eggs and vanilla into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Add the coconut flour and bicarb soda and mix to combine. Stir through the berries. Pour the mixture into your prepared tin and bake for 50 – 55 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the tin for 10 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely prior to cutting.
- Slice. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use coconut yoghurt if you prefer.
**you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.