Banana Bread Breakfast Bars
- 1 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 small ripe banana, peeled and quartered (no more than 300 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F. Grease and line a 18cm cake tin with baking paper overhanging the sides for easy removal.
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a batter. You may find it works best if you process the cashews and coconut at high speed then add the remaining ingredients and process again.
- Pour the mixture into your tin and smooth over the top. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy!