Almost Instant Caramel Popcorn
- 1/4 cup raw weight popcorn, popped
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- While your popcorn is popping add the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and salt to abowl and stir until the mixture is smooth, runny and well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the popped popcorn and stir to combine.
- Eat and enjoy!
If you are enjoying the recipes I would be thrilled if you had a minute to check out the books. With thanks, B x