I made this today and after I had taken the pic my husband, my three children and I devoured the entire loaf. I hope you enjoy it too.
5 Ingredient Raspberry Bread
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups almond meal
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F. Grease and line a loaf tin, mine measures 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the honey and almond butter into a medium sized bowl and mix to combine. Add the eggs and mix to combine. Add the almond meal and mix to combine. Stir through the raspberries.
- Spoon the mixture into your prepared tin and level the top. Press the mixture firmly into the tin and level the top. Bake for 40 – 45 minutes. Remove the bread from the oven and leave in the tin for ten minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Slice. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.