My almost 14 month old has just started waving…. and squealing with delight each time she does it.
It makes my heart burst with pride! I think she is so clever!
It reminds me of the time my first born first drank out of a sipper cup. I’m pretty sure I cried.
And when my Son would cover me with his kisses at any moment, no matter what I was doing or who I may have been talking to.
I love how these precious beings make us focus on the little things. How there is magic in every single thing they do. I love how they take us out of ourselves and, if only for a moment, warm us with their innocence.
4 Ingredient Choc Chip Cookies
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 1 1/4 cups almond meal
- 40 grams dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the peanut butter and honey into a bowl and mix to combine. Add the almond meal and mix to combine, work the mixture with your hands until it forms a dough. Add the chocolate and mix to combine.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls onto the prepared tray and flatten. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and cool on the tray.
- Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
notes – some people have found that a lower cooking time works better for them. Consequently, I would suggest checking these cooking from 8 minutes to ensure they do not burn.
My fabulous sponsors, The Source Bulk Foods, sell Almond Meal and due to their waste free shopping environment you are only paying for what you need, be that one cup or ten. It is available from any of their fabulous stores and also online.