I often whip these up when I need something for the kids lunch-boxes. They love them and so do I. Enjoy.
3 Ingredient Nut Free Bliss Balls
- 6 tablespoons hulled tahini
- 4 tablespoons honey*
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- desiccated coconut for rolling the balls in
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and quickly pulse until the mixture is combined and sticking together.
- Use damp hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place in the fridge over night to set.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
note – if your tahini is oily you may need to add extra coconut.