I have passed the 38 week mark! It is very exciting.
There is so much worry inside me. So much that I do not quite know what to do with it.
I was feeling good, the worry was bearable, but then there was a little glitch in our otherwise uneventful pregnancy and since then the worry has been intense.
I just want to hold my baby. I just want to know that everything is ok.
But for today l am letting the worry go. I am going to believe, just as my Doctors do, that everything will be fine. I am being closely monitored and the end is in sight, everything will be fine.
Let’s celebrate the heart that is beating inside me.
Stay strong little one, stay safe. Kick on my precious little Poppy Seed.
3 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge
- 200 grams 85% dark chocolate, roughly broken
- 5 tablespoons of honey*
- 3 tablespoons full fat coconut cream
- Melt the chocolate until it is smooth. You can do this on the stove by placing the chocolate in a medium sized heat proof bowl and melting it over a saucepan of simmering water or in the microwave using medium heat. Once the chocolate is melted remove from the heat.
- Add the honey to the chocolate and stir until the mixture is well combined and starting to thicken.
- Add the coconut cream to the chocolate mixture and stir until the mixture is well combined, smooth, glossy and looking delicious.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the holes of a silicon mini muffin tray and place in the fridge to set.
- Serve. eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.