Thank you for letting me lie on the couch for weeks on end.
Thank you for letting me eat all the chips and bacon off your plate as you looked at me wondering who had possessed your wife.
Thank you for going to the grocery store, time and again, even though you hate it.
Thank you for telling me I am beautiful as I wear the only two dresses that fit day in and day out, while I run into countless people who think I am much closer to the end of my pregnancy than the start.
Thank you for getting the kids breakfast on the days I couldn’t get out of bed.
Thank you for buying me watermelon and grapes and whatever else I felt I needed instantly.
Thank you for your patience, your help and your support.
Thank you for your unconditional love.
Thank you for the precious, perfect little being that is growing inside me.
3 Ingredient Banana And Date Muffins
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and halved
- 10 medjool dates, seeds removed
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F. Grease 12 holes of a mini muffin tray. Alternatively you can grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper. Mine measures 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the almond meal and bananas into your processor and blend until the mixture resembles a thick batter. Add the dates and blend to chop and combine the dates. Spoon the mixture into your prepared muffin holes and bake for 20 – 25 minutes. If you are making this in a loaf tin extend the cooking time to 30 – 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.