I messed up and I am so sorry! I spent yesterday being a person I really don’t want to be. I didn’t give you what you need or what you deserve.
I was exhausted, I was short tempered and I was irrational.
I went to bed consumed with regret.
Today I promise to be patient, calm, compassionate and loving.
Today I promise to focus on you and not on me.
Today I promise to make things right.
Even on my bad days when I rant and rave and lose my cool, I always love you my precious, perfect big girl.
Even when I’m expecting too much of you, I’m always so proud of the caring, kind, helpful and intelligent girl that you are.
Forgive me Lu. I promise to go back to being the Sun in your day and the safe place to rest your head.
2 Minute Baked Caramel Brownie Balls
- 1 cup cashews
- 10 medool dates, seeds removed
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Line a plate with baking paper.
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb. Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls onto your lined plate and into the microwave.
- Bake the balls for 2 minutes. Cool the balls on the plate for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Eat and enjoy!
note – these are delicious at room temp, from the fridge or straight from the freezer.
To bake these in the oven preheat the oven to 175°C and cook the brownies for 10 minutes or until golden.