10 Minute Thai Bowls
- 500 grams beef mince
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped lemon grass
- 2 teaspoons of honey*
- 1 cup frozen peas (optional)
- 2 zucchinis, zoodled
- 1 avocado, diced
- Preheat a large frypan over medium heat. Add the coconut oil. Add the mince. Cook, stirring often to break it up.
- While the mince is cooking add the lemon juice, fish sauce, tamari or coconut aminos, lemon grass and honey to a jar with a leak proof lid. Place the lid on the jar and shake the dressing until it is well combined.
- Once the mince is browned add the peas and zoodles and cook for few minutes or until the peas are tender. Add the dressing and mix to combine. Spoon the thai mince into your serving bowls and top with the diced avocado.
- Eat and enjoy!
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.