Quick And Easy Apple Crumble
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey*
- pinch of salt
- 4 apples, cored and quartered**
- 4 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F.
- Pulse the crumble ingredients in your processor and blend until the mixture resembles a well textured crumb. Pour the mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Place the apple ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is finely chopped, but not to fine 😉 Spoon the apple mixture into a baking dish and top with the crumble mixture, bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
**I typically use Pink Lady apples.
notes – this is perfect hot or cold and for breakfast or dessert.