No Blend Ferrero Rocher Bliss Balls
- 2 cups hazelnut meal
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoon coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Heat a large frypan over medium heat. Add the meal and stir frequently for 3 – 4 minutes or until the meal is fragrant. While the meal is toasting add the remaining ingredients to a bowl and mix until they are well combined. Add the meal and mix to combine.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls into the fridge to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.