Cranberry and Pistachio Bliss Balls
- 1 and 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup natural pistachios
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- extra desiccated coconut to roll in (optional)
- Place the coconut, macadamias, honey, cashew butter and vanilla into your food processor and pulse until the mixture is smooth, broken down and sticking together. Add the pistachios and cranberries and blend until the nuts are roughly chopped and the mixture is well combined.
- Use your hands to firmly press and shape the mixture into balls. Roll the balls lightly in coconut and place in the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.